Contest Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Contest void where prohibited.
- Contest Terms: Contest commences at 12:00:00 a.m. E.S.T. May 10, 2014, and closes at 11:59:59 p.m. E.S.T. May 31, 2014.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be eighteen (18) years age or older by the contest closing date and be a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or Canada (excluding Quebec). Employees of Overhead Door Company of Tampa Bay, Overhead Door Company of Daytona Beach, Overhead Door of the Capital City, Autoslide Pty, and their immediate families are NOT eligible to participate in this contest.
- Entry: Entry in the contest requires the individual to like Autoslide of America's Facebook Fan Page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Autoslide-of-America/220688124802573. MAXIMUM OF ONE ENTRY PER FACEBOOK ACCOUNT PER INDIVIDUAL. Required entry information includes correct and valid Facebook profile account.
- Prize: The prize will consist of 1 $50 restaurant gift card valued at approximately $50 US. Approximate Retail Value of each prize is $50 US. No warranty is provided on this prize. No requests for refund are allowed. All taxes, duties, fees, and surcharges associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Winners located in Canada will be responsible for paying all import taxes and duties related to shipping from the United States. Canadian winners must agree to pay the taxes, duties and brokerage fees prior to the prize being shipped. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize Draw: A random drawing will be conducted on a date within 1 week of Contest Close Date by Overhead Door Company of Tampa Bay, whose decisions are final. The entrant selected as a winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these rules and regulations, and winning is dependent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winner will be notified by email via Facebook's message system within three (3) days of the drawing. Overhead Door Company of Tampa Bay is not responsible for notifications that are misdirected or not received because of inactive or deleted Facebook accounts. If a winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such winner, an alternate entrant will be selected at random from all entries received. If the prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the original winner's place. Winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility within fourteen (14) days of the first notification attempt.
- Winners List: Overhead Door Company of Tampa Bay will post contest winner to Autoslide of America's Facebook Fan Page within ten (10) days of contest closing date.
- Redemption: Overhead Door Company of Tampa Bay will ship the prize via ground mail to the appropriate winner's home address as provided when contacted upon notification of winning contest. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. Overhead Door Company of Tampa Bay is not responsible for a lost or damaged prize and in the case where the prize is lost or damaged it will not be replaced.
- Conditions: By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Overhead Door Company of Tampa Bay may use the winner's name and picture for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, THE PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT Overhead Door Company of Tampa Bay, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL OF Overhead Door Company of Tampa Bay's OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
- Other: In the event of a dispute, all entries received will be considered to be made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account as on record at the time of contest ending. The "authorized account holder" is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to a Facebook account by Facebook Inc. A winner may be requested to provide Overhead Door Company of Tampa Bay with proof that the winner is the authorized account holder of the Facebook account associated with the winning entry along with proof of personal identification.
- Contest Disclaimer: Overhead Door Company of Tampa Bay reserves the right to make revisions to, cancel or suspend this contest for any reason including but not limited to a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Overhead Door Company of Tampa Bay which affects the administration or security of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Overhead Door Company of Tampa Bay will aim to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. This contest will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law principles.