12 Home Improvement Projects to Help Plan Your Year February 09 2017, 0 Comments
A Home Improvement Project for Every Month
Home improvement is on the minds of millions of Americans as winter comes to an end and we see spring and summer quickly approaching. We often feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of home improvement projects we can drum up when we do a walk-through of our home and make notes of everything we would like to do. The options for home automation are astounding and can relatively easily be implemented into your normal home improvement routine. Here are 12 great ideas to plan an entire year of home improvement projects:
- Install Automatic Doors: Automatic door systems are quickly becoming the best way to automate entry into your home.
- Mudroom Upgrades: Add shelving or lockers to the mudroom to increase the storage capacity. Open shelving systems are easily available at your local hardware or home improvement store.
- Add Quick Countertop Space: Buy a cutting board or butcher block that fits over your kitchen sink to provide additional workspace while cooking.
- Mount the Television: Take back the floor space that’s currently occupied by your entertainment center and television by mounting the television.
- Dress up an Old Interior Door: Interior doors often take damage from children and pets. That’s just a fact of life. We usually paint old doors, but consider using wallpaper for a really unique look.
- Create a Home Office in a Closet: You don’t need a large space in order to create a home office.
- Transform Upper Cabinets into Open Shelving: Remove the doors from upper kitchen cabinets and turn them into trendy and stylish floating shelving with a couple of coats of paint.
- Hands-Free Bathroom Upgrades: Automate the flushing and hand-washing process by installing an auto-flushing toilet and motion sensor bathroom sink faucet.
- Hands-Free Kitchen: Automate the kitchen sink area by installing a motion sensor kitchen sink faucet so you don’t have to worry about getting raw food germs on the faucet handles.
- Automatic Pet Door System: Pets are an integral part of life for most American households. Create an easier way for your pet to come and go as they please by installing an automatic pet door system.
- Automatic Sliding Door Locks: The sliding door generally sees a lot of foot traffic, especially when you have a secure privacy fence and children or pets can come and go as they please. Automatic locks guarantee that your home is secure when the door is closed.
- CCTV Camera System: Increase security at your home with a CCTV camera system so you can see who’s at the door before you open it or easily see if there’s anyone snooping around your property if the dog starts barking.
These home improvement projects are a wonderful way to add functionality and convenience to your home. For more information on the Autoslide line of affordable automatic door systems, please contact us at email@example.com.